With 4 years experience in Google Analytics working across over two dozen clients in the US and Asia Insightr Consulting is your partner helping you reduce your marketing costs through advanced and intense training programmes that will take your marketing team through the basics of account setup, data collection, configuration, reporting and analysis to reduce your reliance on external agencies for processes that can be supported by your internal resources. Our training is designed for marketing teams, IT resources and your project / programme managers. Our objective is to ensure you and your team is empowered with insight to help make better decisions from data in your online marketing.
If you’re new to Google Analytics why don’t you take a look at the introduction video which will show off some of the great capabilities of the tool for your business:
Insightr training events are held in exclusive locations in Singapore, upon contact we can travel to other countries in Asia. We have held on-site training at client locations in Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur, and are flexible for your needs. If your company wants to run this training exclusively for your employees (minimum cost $3,500) we can work on-site at your offices and help customise the training to the specific needs of your business.
- Web Analytics introduction
- How Google Analytics works
- Creating your account
- Defining the purpose of profiles
- Granting access to other users
- Administering Google Analytics
Coding and implementation
- The Google Analytics tracking code
- Configuring pagenames
- Rich Media and Event Tracking
- Sub domains, cross domains and folders
- The Google Analytics Cookie
- Understanding campaign codes
- Email, Banner, Search and Social Media
- Integrating with Google Adwords
- Accessing campaign reports
Tracking online activities
- Tracking entry points
- Tracking exit links
- Enable e-commerce tracking
- Why should you create multiple profiles?
- Goals and funnel paths
- Using Filters
- Creating Filters
- Internal Search Engines
- Goals and Conversions
- Search Engines
Answering questions from Data
- What are the traffic sources for my site?
- Where do visitors get to your site?
- Where do visitors leave from the site?
- What do visitors do when they arrive
- Properties of reports
- Data management and comparison
- Sharing reports
- Custom reports
Segmentation & Analysis
- Segmentation strategies
- Filtering data
- Analysing campaigns and conversions
- Visualising data
- Hypotheses and conclusions
If you’re already using Google Analytics, or want to simply get more value out of this great tool and to help save costs our 1 day intensive training is perfect for you and your colleagues.