Our customer solutions have been created to help increase the focus on your customers. Customer centric organisations are more likely to increase brand loyalty and profitability, and are able to be much more refined in acquiring and retaining high value customers because of a deep understanding of customer needs and expectations.
There has never been a better time to analyse your customers –1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sources now provide the opportunity to not only utilise for media targeting, but also to build audience profiles for use across the whole marketing organisation.
We utilise our deep experience of CRM, user experience (UX) planning and data management to build our unique solutions.
Example projects include
- Live personas where a custom data modeling approach is used against your customer data to build dynamic customer personas that can be integrated into your live systems
- Audience profiling to automate the integration of DMP data into your CX business to utilise media beyond the media agency
- DMP data planning to help maximise the use of customer data across your marketing organisation.
We provide expertise in helping you restructure your marketing organisation into customer centric businesses. For years marketers have needed to address the challenges of the “customer in control” and more recently the effects of ad blocking, ad fraud and decreasing brand loyalty amongst customers.
Our strategy solutions help address these challenges through a custom framework we’ve developed from years of experience across multiple industry verticals.
Example projects include:
- Customer marketing model framework deployment and integration to provide a long term strategic framework and action plan to help your brand address the challenges of delivering customer centric communications.
In order to be a lean, efficient marketing organisation that’s ready and able to handle the complexities of the dynamic, real-time marketing ecosystem there needs to be strong control over everyday processes to ensure that your business is able to keep up.
We’ve been through this process a number of times and believe that our approach to building real-time marketing processes will have huge value for your business.
Example projects include
- Launch process for new tools / software to automate repeat tasks
- Client / Agency on-boarding to accelerate the integration of new ways of working across both client and agency businesses
- Workflow management to provide systems that manage real-time data management and integration for campaigns.
- Project management of multi-agency management